Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quotes


Now playing: OutKast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik

My favorite quotes since the recent hols

"Why are you wearing black shoes? Don't you like niggas?" - Henry (NZBW)

"If you don't die a hero, you live long enough to see yourself become a villain." - NZBW

"Live a life worthy of a standing ovation, whether or not somebodys watching." - NZBW

"I would like to thank you for coming here and speaking to us about....STUNT DOUBLE!!" - NZBW

"Oh doctor, it doesn't look good!" "..but you do!" - Konstandina and Matt (NZBW)

"Kung fu panda bro, that panda is pretty fat ey.." - Henry (NZBW)

"What do you think about gay??" "Happy homosexual!" - Finn and Henry (NZBW)

"Can you guys hear me from behind?" "NO" "Well you guys should put on your ears" - Teacher to us(the ones who sits behind the class) {School}

"Whaia te iti kahurangi, me tuohu koe me he maunga teitei - seek the summit of the sky, if you should rest let it be on a lofty mountain" - One Maori saying.

"Toilet bowl cover up or down? This is so confusing! What to do?" "Dig a hole!" - Tarini and me{theater sports, the topic is toilet bowl cover up or down?" (NZBW)

"Can you please post a pic? I'd need to know its in good condition" - someone from trade me to the seller of a soul

Thats all I can think of now. I shall carry a notebook with me wherever i'm going to write down funny and interesting quotes

No comments: