Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Classic Kiwi stuff

Now playing: King Kooba - Indian Summer

Thinking of selling your soul?
Well if you do, do you want to sell it for a fixed price or let others bid to see how much your soul is worth?

Walter Scott,24, is selling his on TradeMe an NZ auction website and is listed under the Antigues & collectables section.

just some random quotes, quoted from the Q&A and couple comments between my uncle(*) and me

MooMooland!!! says:

"I am not responsible for anything my soul does once it leaves my body"

* says:

:)

MooMooland!!! says:

ahah classic kiwi

* says:

most r not responsible for their actions even when their souls ARE in their body

MooMooland!!! says:

"Can you please post a pic? I'd need to know its in good condition"

MooMooland!!! says:

must b from a blonde

* says:

:)

* says:

either that or a liverfool fan

MooMooland!!! says:

ahah

MooMooland!!! says:

"I swear on my soul"

i thought jesus said dont swear on anything. it must be a very bad soul

* says:

:)


* says:

brilliant

MooMooland!!! says:

"Do you really think that you have the authority to sell your soul?"

MooMooland!!! says:

as if you need permission from the city council to sell your soul


Its also in NZ's news website

Last but not least Hamilton East's MP Mr David Bennett is 'accused' for stealing NZ Olympic swimmer's swimming gear further news.

No comments: