Sunday, July 13, 2008

NZBW week

Once again thanks to my sponsor Pacific West NZ.

I don't really know where to start but somehow I have to start somewhere.

We were divided into groups of 8 or 9 and is given a colour to each group, the colour of my group is blue..

We have to do some computer simulations of businesses and name our companies 2 different clothing stores and if possible 1 more company name for trade fair..
Points are accumulated throughout the week and the team with the most points wins the whole business week.

We have CEOs, company owners, marketing director of Toyota NZ, Finance Director of Saatchi&Saatchi(One of the world's famous advertising firm) to talk to us about business world in NZ.
The Blue Investment company who smoked the trade fair.
L-R(top): Alan, Steve(advisor), Tarini, Fiona, Ashleigh, Jayden, me
L-R(bottom): Emily, Annalise
Blue Team at the Trade Fair
The Blue team after the Company Performance
I'm always there to kill the pic!muhuhahaah..
Muhahahaha
Tarini and the boy's dorm's midnight artist, the one and only Dillan( bro hope you get well soon{he underwent a surgery to move metal plates after the Business Week})
Dillan's Night artwork
Top L-R: Annalise, Konstandina (not sure how to spell her name), Finn the night patrol warden, Tarini
Bottom L-R: Lucy, Matt(poker lover, poker player, poker dealer)
Lucy o Lucy..she aint cocked-eyed bt yea one of the talents.
Like I say I'm always there to kill a picture or someone!muhuhaha
They made me take this pic on a mini pool table..
Don't need a caption for this pic
the heavy metal guy with a belly and Mr 'McLovin'
Daytona

1 comment:

KOKahKOK said...

fat fat fat u getting fatter!