Saturday, March 29, 2008

International Concert

this year's international concert was a success..but yeah normal issue..not enough seats..
unfortunately I'm one of the back stage crew and performer so I can't take any pics or anythg..bt my sister is kind enough to help me video some of the performances...

sadly facing some problems to load the video up...
hang in there mates..it b soon...I knw I knw..promised some of u to take a vid of it n I did..It b up as soon as i cn gt it working..

for some of you who aint gt any idea wot im on abt..here's a simple summary of wot international concert is..

the international concert is organized by skool n is free for every1 to perform in..as long as you're doing some thing related to your culture or your language..for example...indian dance..chinese tribal dance...chinese pop dance..and etc...not forgetting lion dance..this may sound a lil dodgey or weird bt i did perform as a lion dancer..be4 the concert food stalls selling different food..frm thai to korean to chinese and bla bla bla..

happy birthday in advance to khye ping koko...hurry la..when r u gtting married??

No comments: