Sunday, March 30, 2008

a meaningless post

HARARE (AFP) - Zimbabwe's opposition claimed victory Sunday in a general election even before first results were announced, as the United States branded President Robert Mugabe a disgrace to the whole of Africa.

Meh..its really the year of oppositions..

Today and tml..marks a couple weird but interesting thing for me...jz to share a couple..
  • Today is the 1st day in 1 and a half years i hv vege in ma lunch..(those that i make maself)
  • Today the first time i on9 in the morning be4 i go 2 skol n found 2 frends on9 n they did reply ma msgs..(busy doing their assignments)LOL
  • Today marks the day I did nt complain about school..Which I alwayz do..
  • Tomorrow I wil start my 3 weeks countdown to my first time under da knife( wil b pulling ma wisdom tooths on 21st April)
  • For the 1st time in ages I read The Star Online and New Zealand Herald in one day....alwayz read either 1..bt..nah nt today..
  • in 5 days time ma blog wil celebrate its 1 month anniversary..
and yeah one of ma mate passed me this 'verse' a very dirty 1 ..
Mary had a little lamb,
She also had a duck,
She stuck them on the mantlepiece,
To see if they would ******

'crop' circles on a watermelon..lolz..gona hv it fo supper..lol

happy birthday Jaze..

Kia Kaha mate

No comments: