Thursday, February 12, 2009

OK OK I'm sorry..LOL!

First of all Happy Birthday to Darren G.

Just to prevent myself from being murdered by miss piggyvic..
I wish her a happy belated birthday! and I do rmb ur bday..28 of Jan.

Oh and I would like to take this chance to wish everybody Happy valentines in advance...
and I'm guna make steak and baked potatoes and serve it with wine for my valentine(p.s. who said having a bf who can play piano is really romantic?) ....my valentine is just pictured on top..lol

Fellow readers I hope that i'll b alive..if I don't just want you guys to let you know I love u guys..and please do remember me

2 comments:

Victoria said...

what being murdered? alamak! I'm a good girl okay. don't murder people wei!


btw, happy valentine's day :)

boney said...

ahaha...okok then I'm safe..

happy valentines to u too