Monday, February 23, 2009

Fact FIle #2

Now playing: Too Phat - Worda Wordee Wordoo

1. The previous Fact File was 21 Sept last year.
2. I'm officially a student in Te Whare Wananga o Waikato.
3. Will be meeting up with some mate tomorrow and head to uni for some orienteering.
4. I will be helping my ex-high school's lion dance team to perform this Sunday.
5. The bloody ulcer in my mouth hurts.
6. I haven't been drinking at all lately except for the 2 glasses of wine and 3 beers I had since I come back from Malaysia.
7. Am working hard to boost my Karma in Plurk.
8. I need to work out!to get rid of the tyre I have.
9. I'm craving for a DSLR!
10. This will be the last one for this post.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

huh ulser? better take care yea doink oink! haha! oooo lion dance!! cuteeeeee (:

boney said...

lol..ulcers are annoying..blah owel..
thanks ey...

Victoria said...

ulcers is freaking annoying but it look cuteee sometimes :P

boney said...

cute?! i know what u mean that lil yellow spot on a whole patch of red

Victoria said...

haha yeah yeah that one is cuteeee. and sometimes the pain seems cuteeee too :PP

boney said...

lol! 1st time i heard that pain can b cute

Victoria said...

lol. yeah. i think im always the 1st. haha! cuteeeeeeeeee!

boney said...

ya lo..memang 1st la u..