Tuesday, March 30, 2010

randomness

Just felt like dropping a quick update, too boring in lecture.
4 consecutive hours in a same lecture hall is torturous, makes me feel like its ways longer than it suppose to be.

5th week back in uni and i'm still living in the don't-know-what-is-happening land..cant wait for easter holiday this weekend and hopefully try to get myself back on track..been hitting the uni gym lately which explains my sores all over my body, some family problems are causing me some unneeded/unwanted stress.

think bout this : If it's true that we are here to help others,then what exactly are the OTHERS here for??

3 comments:

Jocelyn.L said...

others are here for you to help. and to help the others of the other.
the world is round. deal with it.

zhaowei said...

yeh. was just gonna say the same thing.

boney said...

'jo' not that im not dealing with it, just thought of it randomly..